Thursday, May 24, 2007

photo



This picture was took by my mother ,which is in Taipei Feitsui Reservoir Administration(翡翠水庫) in 2006.12.23. In this photo , there were my father , younger sister and me standing together . 2006.12.23 was the last day my father worked at that beautiful place. My father was Commissioner, he had worked at there for three years. Before he became Commissioner, he was a academic in Tamkang University(淡江大學).Now father back to Tamkang University, he always says ” the three years I had stayed at Feitsui Reservoir Administration is the special experience and good memory that I will not forget in my life. ” My younger sister is a student in Zhongshan Girls High School(中山女中). The right in milldam has a ruler, it can show the water height. The view in Feitsui Reservoir Administration is beautiful. Crossing the river by ship, we can enjoy in fresh air, birdsongs and breezes. It can let me relax and fell comfortable. Taipei Feitsui Reservoir Administration have nature views, but it is a regulative place. If you want to visit, you have to apply. And you will find the different face in Taipei.

No comments: